Methods of Applying
Applications for enrollment can be placed in one the following ways:
- Online: Click Here to fill out an application online.
- Phone: Call us at 810-6954710 and we can either fax you an application or send one to your home.
- Visit WPA: Come and see us and we will give you an application (and a great tour of WPA).
In order to apply to our school, you must fall into the following criteria:
- Kindergarten students must be five years old by September 1st (2015–2016 school year) or October 1st (2014–2015 school year)
- Student must be a resident of the State of Michigan
Students on waiting lists continue to receive school information. It is not unusual for a small percentage of accepted students to select other options prior to the start of school. Openings created by opt-outs are filled by those on waiting lists.
Do not become discouraged if your child is put on a waiting list. Openings can and do become available.